Tuesday 24 June 2014

What are your 'go to' sandals?



Hey All,

It's my week for the blog again this week and I thought with all this gorgeous weather it has to be about sandals this time :)

Bracken enjoying the fields last Summer

So what are your 'go to' sandals?


FitFlop LuLu Canvas Black
We all have our favourites, the sun comes out, at the start of summer it's not even that warm but we all dig out the sandals.  For me it's FitFlop, I love them more than my Kanyon boots which are great through winter and in the rain but boy do they get warm on those nicer days.  FitFlop for me are the ultimate in comfort, the cushioning you get from the 3 density sole unit is fantastic and they have so many designs nowadays there is something for everyone, however I will say they are not great for running round a show ring in.  I have tried it and come unstuck, lost my shoe half way round and had to run the rest with one barefoot before claiming my FitFlop back from the steward who had very kindly retrieved it for me, not my best show moment.






Just some of the Birkenstock Sandals Range
One of our most popular sandal brands at mastershoe-myshu are Birkenstock, with the weather we have been enjoying in the UK at the moment they are quite literally walking out of our shops.  Birkenstocks are a great basic, they have a contoured footbed which gives great support under your arch and toes whilst the raised edge gives a bit extra protection, I don't know about you guys but I am terrible for stubbing my toes in flip flops so this is a great addition.  Birkenstock come in soooo many colours and a variety of styles so there really is something for everyone.





Earth Spirit
My mums current favourites are the Earth Spirits, she has quite wide feet and really struggles to find comfortable, wide sandals that give her heels plenty of cushioning, when I brought a pair of the Arlingtons home for her to try you would have thought it was Christmas.  The Arlingtons have velcro adjustability on every strap which gives the perfect fit to the foot and with a memory foam cushioned insole that moulds to your feet as you wear them and also feature arch and toe supports.  Earth Spirit are very new to the market, we have stocked them for 3 years now and their following has grown every year.




Skechers Go Walk 2 Navy

So what do you wear if you don't like sandals....this years must have has to be the Skechers Go Walk range, which is what I should have worn at the show I lost my FitFlop at.  I have a pair of the Everydays I bought in March to wear at Crufts, Crufts is REALLY hard on your feet and everyone thought I was mad to be wearing a brand new pair of shoes all day (I'll be honest I did have a spare pair with me just in case) but they were and are fab!! I wore them all day with no problems in fact they're so light and the upper material stretches round your feet, it really is like walking on air, you almost forget you've got them on!! It easy to see why they are so popular.





There is just so much to choose from for your summer footwear everything from Go Walks to FitFlop, Keen to Earth Spirit and of course Birkenstocks and they are just a few, but seem to be this summers hot sellers.


Pam
xXx



   

No comments:

Post a Comment