Thursday 3 April 2014

Buffalo Boots. Exclusive to mastershoe-myshu

Buffalo boots, remember them? A massive platform with a massive personality! They were undoubtedly one of the most memorable pieces of footwear of the 90’s. The original Buffalo wedges were first made famous when they shot to fame almost as quickly as the Spicegirls (the girlband) who wore them. Within months of them being worn in the pop video they could be seen propping up schoolgirls up and down the country.

They’re certainly a definite marmite shoe, you either love them or hate them but what you could never do is ignore them. Buffalo boots started the platform craze, they were bold, eccentric and now they’re back. Big time! Bigger, Braver and in even more exciting styles and colours than ever!

Now from a personal perspective just to put you in the picture here I’m a 30+ year old male and I’m probably not the most fashion conscious person in the world. I try to make an effort when I go out in the mornings and on the odd occasion I might even jazz up my outfit with a hat. So, I may not be the most suitable person to write this blog but on the flip side I do like people watching I believe I can appreciate style when I see it and I think it’s pretty empowering seeing someone walk the street in something out of the ordinary. For sure it looks a bit different, but if you have the confidence and it make you feel good why the heck not! This in my opinion is what the Buffalos do as well. They stand out, they make an impact. They’re a statement piece but you know what else they look fun, there crazy and there colourful. The new range comes in the traditional white and black but then they also have the hot pink trim, animal prints in both Leopard and Snake skin and last but certainly not least the Boutique Black Floral design which is also exclusive. Exclusive to us, that’s right you heard us right.. Exclusive to mastershoe myshu!

So what do I think of Buffalo boots? Personally I don’t really know… I’m certainly clutching for dear life on rhetorical fence but then I also have a little sister obsessed with them, bloggers who want them and a magazine who were desperate to put them in a fashion shoot. As a kid at school I still remember the kind of girls that made you go weak at the knees, strutting them down the playground, so maybe it’s just me being scared of something different and getting a little older and more decrypted than I would like to admit! Either way make your mind up for yourselves. Try some on, experiment, have a little fun! I certainly believe it’s good to dabble in something a little outside of your comfort zone every now and again. I even experimented with a red pair of jeans the other week to break out of the typical jeans and checked shirt combo, and it did feel good.

Whatever the case if you do give them a go you’ll feel like a urban Mary Poppin’s floating timelessly through the decades without a care in the world, and your head in the clouds (literally) but more importantly you’ll feel good and you’ll certainly get some attention with the new range of Buffalo Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment